We regularly praise and reward students for their good behaviour, positive social skills, commitment to the school community, and their progress and attainment.
We do this via a variety of methods and this includes:
- Verbal Praise
- Subject reward systems
- House points, Certificates, Prizes.
- Rewards lunches
- Jack Petchey nominations
- Special privileges.
- Election to positions of responsibility
- House assemblies
- Achievements assemblies
- Prize giving evenings
- Sharing of achievements via the school’s internal media system
- Letters home to parents/carers.
- Friday Happy Hour calls
- Lapel badges – effort awards, Gold Silver and Bronze
- Displays of pupils good work
- Rewards trips
More information on student achievement can be found on the school’s Twitter feed.