The staff at William Edwards School are committed to ensuring that all students are achieving to the best of their ability and are safe and well cared for.
If you are a student and you have concerns about any of your fellow students or you are experiencing bullying or difficulties of any kind inside or outside of school you can:
- Speak with a member of the pastoral team – Mrs Sutton, Mrs Taylor or Mrs Heighway
- Speak with your House Leader, Ms Grime or Ms Wood.
- Speak with a PAL
- Speak with any other member of staff you wish
- You can email on: [email protected]
If you are a parent/member of the community or member of staff here at William Edwards School and you are concerned about any of our students, please do not hesitate to contact our Designated Safeguarding Lead, Ms Grime [email protected] or our Deputy Safeguarding Lead Ms Wood [email protected] or telephone: 01375 486000
If you have any concerns outside of school hours, please use the numbers below:
- Call 999 if you are concerned that a child needs immediate protection
- Childline (www.childline.org.uk) 0800 11 11
- NSPCC (www.nspcc.org.uk) 0808 800 5000
- Thurrock MASH – Civic Offices 01375 652802
- Thurrock Council Emergency Duty Team (out of hours) 01375 372468
- Police Child Abuse Investigation Team call 101