Staff & Governance
The Governance of William Edwards School
William Edwards School is part of the South West Essex Community Education Trust. Click here for a link to the new Trust website which provides further information about each Academy in the Trust and the Trust’s governance arrangements.
Each school in the Trust, William Edwards School included, has its own Scheme of Delegation. This is available by clicking HERE.
The Trust entered into a supplementary funding agreement with the Department for Education for William Edwards School. This and other legal or financial documents are available on the Trust website at www.swecet.org.
To contact the Trustees or the Chair of Trustees, please contact Peter Melville (Company Secretary) at: email@example.com.
Local School Advisory Board (LSAB):
A new LSAB is in the process of being formed and more information about the group will appear on its new page on this website with a link here as soon as those details are confirmed. This will include details of its membership, and meetings held.
Senior Leadership Team at William Edwards School
- Mr S Munday: Headteacher
- Mr S Bell: Head of School
- Ms A Wood: Deputy Headteacher & SENCO
- Mrs E Amey: Assistant Headteacher
- Mrs D Hulme-Sheffield: Assistant Headteacher
- Mr T Parker: Assistant Headteacher
- Miss C Grime: Senior House Leader
- Mr P Melville: School Business Director
Each of the above staff have different whole-school and line management responsibilities across the school. To contact any member of the Senior Leadership Team please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the person you wish to contact in the subject line of your email, or phone the school on: 01375 486000
To contact the school SENDCO, please email: email@example.com
House Leaders at William Edwards School
- Mr C Reilly: Bruyn
- Ms S Rawson: Rokell
- Mrs Merrigan: Warren
- Mrs E Johnston: Whitmore
To contact any House Leader please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the person you wish to contact in the subject line of your email, or phone the school on: 01375 486000
Department Leaders at William Edwards School:
- Miss L Ponder: English
- Mrs J Devonshire: Maths
- Mr H Dunn: Science
- Ms G Neale: Modern Foreign Languages
- Miss K Hewlett: Geography
- Ms V Bull: History
- Ms R Jhita: Art, Design & Photography
- Mrs Jarman: Dance
- Mrs A Singh: Drama
- Mr N Turnbull: Information Technology, Computer Science & Business Studies
- Mr M Hogg: Media Studies
- Miss C Walmsley: Music
- Mr L Greenwood: Physical Education
- Mrs E Score: Religious and Social Education
- Mr N Moore: Cross Curricular Studies – Year 7
To contact any Pastoral Staff Member please call direct on 01375 486000.