The PE department at William Edwards is proud to offer a broad and varied curriculum which allows pupils to follow pathways which are tailored to suit their individual needs and interests.
This supports the development of a healthy, active lifestyle that will last well beyond their school years.
In addition to this core curriculum programme, the team of highly qualified, expert PE staff offers an extensive extracurricular program of sports that not just increases participation levels, but also brings regular competition success at district, county and national level.
Mr. L. Greenwood
Department Leader P.E.
- School Prospectus3rd October 2014 - 12:05 pm
- P.E. Extra Curricular Timetable for Summer 201724th April 2017 - 10:54 am
- Year 11 English Revision schedule April & May18th April 2017 - 10:07 am
- Free School Application Approved12th April 2017 - 10:04 am
- Historic Royal Palaces Visit31st March 2017 - 12:21 pm
- Easter Eggs For The Thurrock Food Bank30th March 2017 - 1:58 pm
William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
T: 01375 486000
F: 01375 486009
Peter Melville on firstname.lastname@example.org