This week’s inter-tutor challenge was all about showing off your tutees’ artistic skills in an origami challenge. This meant that students had to make some sort of object or animal using only folded paper and the best design would win. This required much skill and patience and showed us the variety of skills each tutor group has. This challenge was judged by how technical and intricate each origami piece was.
· In 10th place came Jamie Clarke with 1 point from HJP – Mrs Prior
· In 9th place came Samuel Eales with 2 points from CAD – Miss Duffy
· In 8th place came Josh Prajapati with 3 points from NLS – Miss Standen
· In 7th place came Rebecca Bell-Fisher with 4 points from SMC – Miss Chivers
· In 6th place came Gurgeena Takhtar with 5 points from NEM – Mr Moore
· In 5th place came Rosie Rees-Brown with 6 points from NET – Mr Turnbull
· In 4th place came Samuel Tuffee with 7 points from JAK – Mr Knight
· In 3rd place came Daniel Lucking with 8 points from LEG – Mr Greenwood
· In 2nd place came Sophie Smith with 9 points from PMC – Miss McCarthy
Finally, in first place came Teejay Swain with 10 points from BMP – Mrs Perry. Well done to all the students in all tutor groups who took part and made amazing creations just from pieces of paper. The next tutor challenge is a whole tutor challenge to brings out the creativity in tutor groups as it is a lip sync video.
Report by Elvin Jacoyange